Disclaimer Before Use
Operation Gamer strongly suggests that you consult a physician or medical expert before beginning this workout program. Not all exercises are suitable for each individual and their levels of fitness and mobility. These programs areintended for all forms of individuals, however, some may be more suited toward certain exercises. It is best to find out what your capabilities are before commencing this program, if you are unfamiliar with exercise. Operation Gamer and GameFithave no medical experience or inherent title that can suggest which exercises or workouts that will work for a specific individual on a personal basis. Operation Gamer and GameFitis for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, of any kind. You should understand that when you are involved in any exercise or workout program, there is the possibility of injuryor harm that could come as a result of such activities. If you engage in Operation Gamer’s or GameFit’s programs, you agree that you do so at your own risk. Anyone who purchases the programs are voluntarily participating in such activities involved in the program/s. In purchasing the workouts, you assume all risk of injury and agree to release and discharge Operation Gamer or GameFit, as an entity, from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from Operation Gamer or GameFit’snegligence.
The types of personal information or personal data OperationGamer.com may collect about you include:
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your age and/or date of birth;
- your payment information;
- your demographic information, such as postcode;
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys (including Operation Gamer’s Consent and Disclaimer form);
- details of products and services Operation Gamerhas provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and Operation Gamer’s response to you;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of the Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with the Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of OperationGamer.com, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
OperationGamer.com may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information:
OperationGamer.com may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use OperationGamer.com, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve OperationGamer.com, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about OperationGamer.com’sproducts and services and information about third parties that Operation Gamermay consider to be of interest to you; and
- to comply with OperationGamer.com’s legal obligations and resolve any disputes that OperationGamer.com may have.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties:
OperationGamer.com may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- OperationGamer.com employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- OperationGamer.com existing or potential agents or business partners;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition OperationGamer.com may run;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services that Operation Gamer have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend Operation Gamer’s legal rights and interests;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist OperationGamer.com in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
By providing OperationGamer.com with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who reside outside Australia, vice versa for Citizens who reside outside of Australia. Where the disclosure of your personal information is solely subject to Australian privacy laws (and not subject to the GDPR), you acknowledge that Operation Gameris not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
Storage and security:
OperationGamer.com is committed to ensuring that the personal information collected is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, OperationGamer.com has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures such as the encryption of personal information to safeguard and secure personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
OperationGamer.com may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a Cookie (as described above) to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
OperationGamer.com may also use Google Analytics to collect and process data. To find out how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications, please seewww.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google uses to portray such policy.
Links to other websites or services:
EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA:
OperationGamer.com has described the purposes in which your personal information is used. If the GDPR applies to you, OperationGamer.com is permitted to process your personal information in compliance with the GDPR. In doing so, OperationGamer.com relies on one or more of the following lawful grounds:
- you have explicitly agreed to us processing your information for a specific reason;
- the processing is necessary to perform the agreement Operation Gamer has with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligationOperation Gamer has; or
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us, which might be:
- to prevent fraud;
- to protect the business interests of Operation Gamer;
- to ensure that complaints are investigated; to evaluate, develop or improve Operation Gamer’s products; or
- to keep Operation Gamer’sclients informed about relevant products and services, unless you have indicated at any time that you do not wish us to do so.
If the GDPR applies to you, you have additional and specific rights in relation to your personal information (where applicable). Please be sure to research your rights and understand your responsibilities under the GDPR. To request to exercise any of such rights in relation to your personal information under the GDPR, please contact OperationGamer.com using the “Contact Us” page located on the Website.
Your ability to remain anonymous:
OperationGamer.com will provide you with the opportunity of remaining anonymous or using a pseudonym in your dealings with us where it is lawful and practicable (for example, when making a general enquiry). Generally it is not practicable for OperationGamer.com to deal with you anonymously for an extended period of time. If OperationGamer.com does not collect personal information about you, you may be unable to utilise services provided by Operation Gamer.